SHOULD I CONTINUE?

 SHOULD I CONTINUE?

Yep. I have not been uploading any blogs since 29th December 2022 even though I promised to. But why? 
Long story short there were two major reasons: 

I couldn't make out time to continue making blogs and I wanted them to be very very friendly and interesting. In that process, I think, I left my consistency and gradually it resulted in procrastination. 

The second is, I began to wonder if this all was really the best I could do for you all. What was it that I could have done to explain better? Is it making voiceover explanation videos? Is it more interesting and handy blogs with notes? Is it interaction, communication? Does anything I try to tell you guys really make you engrossed with the content? Is my content enough for extreme beginners as well? All these thoughts began to come in my mind as I made my mind from making any more blogs.

It's not you guys to blame. It's just that I wanted to do something that would benefit you all in so many ways and in that process maybe I lost the motivation to continue...

Anyways, the question now arises. SHOULD I CONTINUE? I request you all to give your opinions and feedbacks and how can I improve my content in the comment section, it all really matters. Thanks for tuning in!  :)

Yours faithfully, 
Peace out.

Comments

  1. Yes Kucci you should keep it up I'm really surprised by your performance this is just fabulous 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kucci you should continue with this.Really helpful 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 10: Divide and Conquer

Chapter 1: Introduction To Java

Resources